headerphoto

21st Nov is 3 Weeks Away

21st Nov is just less than 3 weeks away. It has been a long time since I've run anything more than 10km so I'm not even sure that I'll be starting. My last race dates back to 5th June when I competed in the Komtar Tower run. Ever since, my training schedule has been on and off without consistency.

My greatest fear is cramps setting in after the mid-point and that would severely affect my finishing time. Of course, preserving my PB would be the main target but at this point of time I wouldn't think that would be possible. My PB of 1:58:24 was achieve some 1.5 years ago at Bidor Half Marathon. Then I was in tip top condition and come to think of it, I had gained many pounds this year. My weight has blossomed, thanks to plenty of workload and stress which makes me over-indulge in food, snacks and booze.

So I'll be hoping to just have a good time and enjoy myself in this race. No time limit and no pressure and hopefully no cramps.

How's your preparation going? Feel free to share with us.

People who read this post also read :



0 comments: