headerphoto

[WTS] Fuel Belt & Ultimate Direction's Hydration Belt



Dear Readers / Runners,

I'm very proud to bring you my very own e-store, selling various running products and accessories. I'm partnering with a company who is very experienced and has the sole distributing rights of these famous brand names. Rest assured that all the goods sold here are 100% genuine. I have enjoyed the benefits of using some of these products and would like to share with you my experiences.Stay tuned for more related posts.

In the meantime, you may visit my e-store http://shaunyap.lelong.com.my

People who read this post also read :



1 comments:

neetu said...

Amazing post. I want to switch to bottle as it is very difficult to clean the bladder in hydration bag. I will definitely try one of those hydration belts. Thanks for sharing the information. Source Outdoor