headerphoto

Useful App to Track Your Daily Mileage



I found this application while browsing some runner's blog. Before this I was using mapmyrun application to track my training. I found DailyMile more user-friendly and it has better GUI as compared to mapmyrun. DailyMile is a social training log for runners, triathletes and cyclist to share their training log with friends and motivated each other. It can be easily setup to link with Twitter and Facebook applications so you could update your friends once you post your workout. It also has analytic feature that is able to present your workout in statistical chart form so you could easily analyze and track your performance. Try it for yourself and add me as your friend!

Website: http://www.dailymile.com/

People who read this post also read :



0 comments: