headerphoto

PBIM: Last 7 Days for Early Bird Promotion!

It's the final week for the early bird discount for the registration of Penang Bridge International Marathon. I had just registered for the half marathon after much hesitation. I hadn't been training LD for quite some time now after coming down with the knee injury. Believe it or not, my last LD race was the SCKL 2009. So I had to set a target for myself to complete the 21k, hopefully within an improved timing.

The fee structure is as below.

Date/Category
Full Marathon
Half Marathon
10K Run (above 18yrs)
10K Run
(13 to 17yrs)
Fun Run
1st Mar - 30th Apr
RM55
RM35
RM30
RM15
RM10
1st May - 15th Oct
RM60
RM40
RM35
RM20
RM15
16th Oct – 31st Oct
RM65
RM45
RM40
RM25
RM20




People who read this post also read :



6 comments:

Yimster said...

Good on you. Can always start small and the half marathon should suit you fine. Plenty of time to train and prepare for Nov!

Shaun Yap said...

Thanks Yim. Are you going for it too?

Yimster said...

Yes Shaun, I'll be doing prolly my 2nd full marathon with PBIM 2010 :)

Shaun Yap said...

That's great! Which was your first one? I'm still dreading the thought of full marathon.

Yimster said...

My first will be this upcoming SCKLM lol. Scary eh :)

Shaun Yap said...

Good luck for both. Hopefully SCKL will improve from last year with the change of organizer.